the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Like it a lot

Want to see more. Make a movie and you'd be rich.

Super Smash Super Smash

This is what Mario should be

Very entertaining flash animation. I liked it a lot.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting

You bring up an interesting point. To a certain extent, video games ARE bad. Video games should NOT be played too much, and shouldn't take over your life. It's a personal balance that must be achieved. When you are willing to stop doing other things for video games, you're facing an addiction, and that's more than just a personal problem, it could be a problem in the brain, as with many other addictions.

However, you can still be a gamer without letting it take over your life. Many casual/indie games are short experiences meant to last over one to two weeks. Those type of experiences can be healthy, stress relieving, and entertaining.

The animation was great and you made a good point. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Awesome Game

For some reason, you're game was really satisfying. The coins were just fun to collect! Great job!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Detailed

There is a lot to do! I did it all though. Pretty funny.

Sort Mania Sort Mania

Great Job

This is a fun, addictive game. It gets harder with time, the music is great, and it's a new, innovative idea. Sproket, read before you post the review. Right at the bottom, it says this. "If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist."

Shepherd's Call Shepherd's Call

Seriously Impressive

Wow, that's awesome. I really do like live recordings, they make it sound much, MUCH better. Definitely an amazing piece. You've got some skill! I liked how that flute worked out, gives it an amazing melody, and a really good string section, too. Nice flute playing!

Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Nice live, nice composition!

Deserves the top spot in Classical. YEAH! =O

Fire Magic Fire Magic

Nice use of pan

Really well crafted panning. Just felt smooth. In relation to the title, I don't really see the relation. In my opinion the title is pretty important, but that's not the norm on Newgrounds, so I won't mark down for it. It's a little repetitive on parts also. Overall, a pretty good song though.