Shepherd's Call Shepherd's Call

Seriously Impressive

Wow, that's awesome. I really do like live recordings, they make it sound much, MUCH better. Definitely an amazing piece. You've got some skill! I liked how that flute worked out, gives it an amazing melody, and a really good string section, too. Nice flute playing!

Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Nice live, nice composition!

Deserves the top spot in Classical. YEAH! =O

Fire Magic Fire Magic

Nice use of pan

Really well crafted panning. Just felt smooth. In relation to the title, I don't really see the relation. In my opinion the title is pretty important, but that's not the norm on Newgrounds, so I won't mark down for it. It's a little repetitive on parts also. Overall, a pretty good song though.

_-={Barley Fields}=-_ _-={Barley Fields}=-_

What I like!

This is the type of music I like. So peaceful... This music would make the crappiest game fun, not saying Nyran Online is crappy. =)

_-={Day of War}=-_ _-={Day of War}=-_

Beautiful

Great music! Definitely achieved the desired effect. One of your best!

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks Jedimace! Glad you liked it, thanks again for the review!

Adventure - Medley (Piano) Adventure - Medley (Piano)

Nice

This is a very good piece. But I do have to admit, I am not surprised to see other people my age do amazing work. I do game design. I bet if all of us teamed up, we could make an amazing game.

Zero123Music responds:

!?
Finally another 13 yr old - and as I can see you are not any 13 year old.
Thankyou again.

Village Of Reese Village Of Reese

Nice

This definitely achieves the goal and is very peaceful. What is your current project? And yes, I know of the Newground music artist's plan to take over the world!

Zero123Music responds:

lols, :D
My current project is hoping to get a position making music for an MMO, but I doubt i will get it - my music isn't that type.

Thank you very much and I would love to listen to some of your music please :-)
>>Zero

Fond Memory Fond Memory

Lol

Extreme movie/game ending music!

BlazingDragon responds:

Hopefully, one of my songs will actually end up in a film or game in the future. :)

Zelda - Fairy's Fountain Zelda - Fairy's Fountain

nice

been listening to this for 4 hours

Zelda's Lullaby Zelda's Lullaby

Nice.

There are like 5 of these though, all rated high. Easy way to get a good rating. = )